Finished in black coatings, the Pacific G1/4 PETG Tube 12mm OD Compression fitting is designed for use with solid PETG tubing. With high-flow and leak-free design, Thermaltake takes every detail seriously. Make your system a showcase for all to see with high quality components from Thermaltake.
Pacific G1/4 PETG Tube 12mm OD Compression – Black
29 in stock
|P/N||CL-W143-CU00BL-A ( Black )|
|Dimension||D20 x 17 (H) (mm)|
|Applicable||OD : 12 mm|
|Screw Thread||G 1/4|
|Note||PETG Tube to G1/4|
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 3 in|